One of my favorite things to eat is a whole bunch of super-fresh, super-juicy, fresh vegetables loaded with tasty dipping sauce. I’m always looking for new homemade dip recipes, but these two are among my tried and true, never fail dips…
ITALIAN VEGETABLE DIP
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (6 ounce) packet Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/2 diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced scallion
- Mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream, salad dressing mix, bell pepper, scallion and parsley.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to 48 hours before digging in.
GINGER-SOY VEGETABLE DIP
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic, crushed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried ginger
- Blend all ingredients well; chill for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with fresh vegetables for snacking.
- Will keep for several weeks in the refrigerator.